![]() |
| The First |
The name's Wookie, and welcome to DTD: the blog that's your girlfriend's sexier friend that you really wanna smash when your own lady is a controlling bitch!
DTD is music, art, and culture. It's all about the grimy, gritty, bass-heavy, and the groovy, hazy, paper-plane-music. Dubstep, hard electro, disco-house, 80's-infused, chillwave, experimental hip-hop all tossed together, blended, and baked at 420 degrees then lightly sprinkled with swag creates one delicious serving of DTD.
Expect posts of the best music to dance your ass off to, scare your neighbors with, or just sit back and burn trees to. I'll probably be posting up a bunch of dirty-ass remixes hopefully once a week, and at times I'll post some of my mixes and other DJ's as well.
And DTD isn't just about listening to music, I'll do my best to keep y'all up to date on concerts, festivals, shows, whatever in Knoxville and Nashville (and the surrounding area). The idea here is to make a cornucopia of music, events, and local-music-news to satisfy your hunger for all things bad-ass.
Since DTD was originally created as a dance party for people with swag, I will, of course, keep everyone updated on upcoming DTD shows and anything else in the same vein.
Th-th-th-tha-tha-a-at's all folks!
-Wookie

No comments:
Post a Comment